1. Can I place an order? Will you deliver my parcel?
Yes, we continue to serve customers. All orders placed before 1500 hrs will be despatched that day.
2. Are delivery times affected?
We are working as normal, and despatching same day however we are aware that courier services are dealing with a significant workload at the moment and your parcels may take a little longer to reach you.
3. Is it possible to return items?
Yes, you can continue to return items in line with our return policy.
4. Is it safe to receive orders?
The likelihood of an infected person contaminating commercial goods is low and the risk of catching the virus that causes COVID-19 from a package that has been moved, travelled, and exposed to different conditions and temperature is also low. You can find the latest information on COVID-19 on the information pages of the UK Government and the World Health Organization.
5. Is it possible to reduce contact with the driver when they deliver my order?
Yes. Drivers have been advised to reduce contact with customers by placing packages at the customer’s doorstep and stepping back.